TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You may return most new, unopened items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. Special order returns are at our discretion on a case by case basis. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning your items. This RMA number is usually written on the bill of lading (issued by the mail carrier’s shipping department) or somewhere on the packaging. If you cannot find your RMA, one may be obtained by contacting us by phone or email.
All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Remember, if you would like to return or exchange your item, you must contact us before sending it back. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are:
- Opened or used
- Missing their serial number or UPC
- Special orders (returned at our discretion)
- Returned more then 30 days after delivery
- Returned without notification
What personal information about customers does this site gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at this site. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at this site if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features in the purchasing process, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of this site’s coolest features and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does this site share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We work closely with our affiliated businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Agents:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired or assigned, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Our Store and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of this company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.